Families Who Eat Together, Stay Together.
Eat Better, Eat Together Month was started to stress the importance of family meals. In fact, new research shows that families who eat together are physically healthier, and develop closer relationships based on open communication.
To add a little inspiration, Wineteer Construction President and CEO Mike Dodd reveals his recipe for cooking a moist, low-temperature, slow-roasted turkey—just in time for the holidays!
Click to view Mike Dodd’s Wineteer-rific Turkey recipe, to get a jump-start on your holiday planning.
How to Build a Wineteer-rific Feast
Five Features of a Fine-Dining Room
The ‘Eat Better. Eat Together’ initiative is a great reminder about the importance of creating a space to gather your loved ones, and share a home-cooked meal. From elegant and refined to country and cozy, here are five features of a fine Dining Room:
- Raise the ceiling to expose beams, or draw attention upward with a bold paint color.
- Add ornamental crown molding or wallpaper to create a classic atmosphere.
- Install French doors to separate this special area, or expand the doorway to create an open feeling.
- Hang an antique chandelier over the table, or place dramatic floor-to-ceiling drapes around the windows.
- Cover the largest wall with a giant collage of framed family portraits, or decorate with one giant, custom art piece that is sure to inspire dinner conversation!
Family Style Brought to You by Wineteer Construction
We know you are already planning to gather family and friends in the home you love, to enjoy holiday traditions together. This year, why not add some extra style to your family dining room?
Wineteer Construction specializes in residential renovation and restoration projects, with an emphasis on beautiful design and high-quality products. We combine inspiring interior design with professional craftsmanship, so your dream becomes a reality…that lasts a lifetime. Contact us to learn more.