Treat Your Mother to a Custom-Built Room Just for Her
Most moms around the country spend hours, days and years caring about and tending to everyone else’s needs. At Wineteer Construction, we challenge husbands, children and even grand children to ask the mothers in their life about her dream space…and then make her wildest dreams come true.
A Kitchen Fit for Any Home Chef
For most moms, their cherished room is the kitchen, where comforting food is whipped up and memorable moments are shared. While this space may be filled with love, laughter and deliciousness, chances are the actual function and beauty of your mother’s kitchen could be greatly improved.
If you listen closely, I am sure you will her hints from your mother about needing more countertop space, more storage or a more open floor plan. Wineteer Construction suggests a range of remodeling tweaks that can transform an outdated kitchen into a space that will make every other mother jealous.
- Floating shelves in open spaces; expansive windows with high-end framing instead of fabric treatments; open cabinets with glass fronts
- Lighting inside and under cabinets; recessed lighting in the ceiling; artistic hanging pennant lights to add a pop of color and elevate the tone
- Granite or solid marble countertops; hardwood or tile flooring; stainless steel appliances; kitchen sinks with deep bowls and high-end faucets
- Refinished cabinets and luxury hardware; a large pullout spice rack hidden in bottom cabinetry; a new island with a contrasting finish
A Spa Retreat at Home
Not only is a complete remodel of the master bathroom an excellent Mother’s Day present, but is a gift that keeps on giving—since a professional renovation is sure to increase the value of your home.
Wineteer Construction offers a host of bathroom remodeling features, sure to set a relaxing mood for your deserving mother.
- Ditch the tub for a luxury, spacious, curb-less shower.
- Custom-design a vanity with double sinks and cabinetry in classic deep brown tones or whitewashed treatment.
- Frame mirrors and use faux venetian plaster or mosaic tile for a lavish look.
- Add adjustable, recessed lighting and even chandelier-inspired hanging lights or sconces.
If these Mother’s Day remodeling projects are too high of a budget or too time consuming for this year’s gifting, consider renovating your mother’s closet or even the laundry room to allow her a fresh, organized space.