Bathroom Remodeling Done Right
Considering a bathroom remodel for your home? Make sure you have the right remodeler!
President and CEO of Wineteer Construction Michael Dodd holds three NARI certifications: Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR), Green Certified Professional (GCP) and Master Certified Remodeler (MCR). He is only one of three people with the MCR distinction in the Kansas City area.
Check out some of our bathroom remodeling projects>
NARI’s CKBR Requirements
In order to obtain the CKBR certification, remodelers must:
- Adhere to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Have a minimum of five years continuous experience in the remodeling industry
- Have completed four kitchens and/or bathrooms per year
- Completed 16 hours of continuing education
- Successfully completed a comprehensive application that details their background and experience
- Successfully complete a one-day written examination on business, construction, and remodeling practices related to kitchens and bathrooms
With nearly three decades of experience and unparalleled home remodeling craftsmanship, Wineteer Construction is focused on making your vision a reality.
Using Houzz to Plan a Bathroom Remodel
According to Houzz, the most common time to start a bathroom remodel is during the winter or spring. When planning a remodel, you can expect the project planning to last about a month or two in order to pick out materials and finishes, with three to eight weeks of construction depending on the project. See their estimated budget breakdown for a bathroom remodel>
Ready to start your next project? Connect with us to schedule an appointment!