Bathroom Remodeling Tips to Improve Mobility
© Wineteer Construction, All Rights Reserved
BackBathroom Remodeling Tips to Improve Mobility03/06/17
Did you watch President and CEO Mike Dodd on KC Live last week discussing the best functional updates you can make to your bathroom? You can view the segment here >
The main trends were the following:
- People are implementing safety features in their bathrooms with grab bars, shower seats and other modifications to be able to age well and easier at home.
- Zero-entry showers or barrier-free showers allow for easy access for people using mobile-assisted devices such as wheelchairs and walkers.
- Features that used to be considered luxuries such as heated floors are now more common because of supply and demand, and are more affordable.
- Hands-free toilets are not just for personal hygiene, but they also take out any steps to the process except for physically sitting down.
- People are shifting from moving out of their homes as they age to modifying their home to be able to stay there as long as possible.
If you’re interested in remodeling your bathroom with Mike Dodd, one of three Master Certified Remodelers in the area, connect with us to schedule a consultation.