Choosing the Right Kitchen Remodeler
Thinking of a kitchen remodel in 2017? Knowing the right questions to ask of potential contractors prior to starting a project is the first key to success.
Besides starting out with the usual questions about project timing and cost, start asking about references, credentials and business practices/processes. Here are a few questions the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) recommends one asks before signing on the dotted line:
- How long have you been in business?
- Who will be assigned as project supervisor for the job?
- What is your approach to a project such as this?
- How many projects like mine have you completed in the past year?
- Can you provide a list of references from those projects?
- Have you or your employees been certified in remodeling or had any special training or education, such as earning a Certified Remodeler (CR) or Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler (CKBR) designation?
Remodeling can be a daunting undertaking. Asking the right questions are a starting point to hiring the right remodeling pro. At Wineteer Construction, we approach each home remodeling project with are client’s end goal in mind. The success of an overall project is built on the foundation of quality and trust.
Michael Dodd, Wineteer Construction’s President and CEO, holds three NARI certifications: Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR) and Green Certified Professional (GCP) and Master Certified Remodeler (MCR)–one of only three people with this distinction who are serving the Kansas City area.
Today’s kitchens have open, inviting layouts with ample storage and countertop space. Our unique Kansas City kitchen remodels aren’t driven by fads. We use the latest advances to create a kitchen that suits your needs, rather than blindly following trends. We believe in comfort, beauty, and functionality and want you to love being in your kitchen.
With nearly three decades of experience and unsurpassed home remodeling craftsmanship, Wineteer Construction is focused to make your vision a reality.
Ready to learn more? Let’s connect to discuss your next remodeling project!